Kimberly Jones

Kimberly Jones
Welcome to my World

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Detox The Mind

God has an amazing plan for your life. 
Anyone who claims to live in God’s light and hates a brother or sister is still in the dark. 
1 John 2:9

I refuse to spend a second of my remaining time on this earth angry or vindictive towards anyone. Unforgiveness is crazy, it’s like you drinking the poison and waiting for them to die! Do you hold resentment and bitterness? God intended for us to live in peace and be happy. Let it go. Nobody can make you happy; you have to choose it for yourself. 

The best revenge against someone who you feel wronged you is forgiveness. It’s you who will prosper and see all that god has in store for you. Don’t miss the door of happiness that’s opening because you are so angry at a door that’s closed. 
God Bless

3 comments:

Marthea said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Marthea said...

The way you share your thoughts is amazing...if I had your mind...on second thought, that's scary in and of itself...I just love me some YOU woman!!!

Conquering Hell in High Heels said...

muahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh