Kimberly Jones

Kimberly Jones
Welcome to my World

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Being Happy

Should you not be in a happy state of being here’s what you’ll want to do immediately, at once, right now, quick fast and in a hurry.
Write down three things you’re grateful for, should you be inspired to write more then do so. Being happy!
Write down three happy memories, should you remember more write them as well. Being happy!
Write down three ways you may put a smile on someone’s face. Being happy!
Do you think these brief and simple exercises will help you in your being happy? It works for Me;) it's all in your attitude & how you handle your circumstances. Truth is in the world today we all are facing life changing circumstances that are a lot of times out of our control. In order to get thru them you must be proactive instead of reactive. You must believe all things are possible to them that believe. When one door closes another one bigger and better will open.. Have Faith!  I look forward to reading your comment

2 comments:

Marthea said...

U knew I was going to comment didn't u?:))...just what I needed...Ok so I did this...made me think, smile, remember and appreciate...ur the bestest bud!!!

Conquering Hell in High Heels said...

awwwwwwwwwwwe I love me some YOU booooooooo