Kimberly Jones

Kimberly Jones
Welcome to my World

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Can't Keep a Good Woman Down

"Failure is temporarily disbelief on the way to permanent Success"
-Stop looking at the limitations when u fail, and start looking for the blessings in that failure! Failure has been my life's greatest MENTOR, it has taught me lessons that no other person or situation could ever teach. The thing you have to realize is that God might allow us to fail in something far SMALLER just so we can be successful in something much BIGGER! Failure is only final when you STOP trying to succeed and in reality it's just a stepping stone that moves us closer to our dreams. When you're on the right track TRUST temporarily failure is a mile marker that you will cross while on your path to greatness. So Stop complaining, pick yourself back up and go get what God has set out for your life.
P.S. In my eyes... Failure is really a friend that is just simply misunderstood.

1 comment:

Marthea said...

Failure is one of the best teachers I've ever had. Taught me just cause I "failed" at something doesn't mean I'm a "failure" just means I attempted something I wasn't FULLY equipped to do at that particular time...I love you my favorite Kimberly :)