Kimberly Jones

Kimberly Jones
Welcome to my World

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Drinking the Happy Juice

“I just want to be happy” I hear it all the time. Many people are not happy because they are not happy with themselves. Once I changed my attitude, I started to feel better, little by little. When you feel so hopeless and become so negative you don’t see happiness as ever possible, but it is! We tend to forget that happiness doesn't come as a result of getting something we don't have, but rather of recognizing and appreciating what we do have. My happiness also comes from doing things for people that can make their day or a part of their life better. When I can actually play a part in making someone feel better, whether it's by listening and empathizing or maybe it's solving a problem for someone. Hey it work's:) Love you all!

1 comment:

Marthea said...

You do this everyday when you post whether its something to make you think, laugh or say thank you Lord. You my dear have a way with words and ppl.