Kimberly Jones

Kimberly Jones
Welcome to my World

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

My 38th Birthday...I blinked & yet another Year

As I grow older, I have learned a lot. I would like to share this with you, because we are NO different. Life passes quickly, there are no guarantees, no time outs, and many times no second chances. I am stronger than I ever thought possible. Have faith in God. He is so real and important in my life. Surround yourself with positive people. You just have to live life to the fullest, tell someone what they mean to you, speak out, dance even if you don’t know how (like me!), hold someone's hand, comfort a friend, fall asleep holding the one you love, stay up late, be spontaneous, and smile until your face hurts. Give of yourself, your time, your heart your finances to someone that needs help. The more you give the more you get back. You'll have your heart broken and you'll break others' hearts. You'll fight with your best friend or maybe even fall in love with them, and you'll cry because people you love dearly have been taken from you. So take lots of pictures, laugh too much, forgive freely, don’t bring the pain or hurt from other relationships into a new one. Don’t talk negative about other people. Love like you've never been hurt. Don't be afraid to take chances or fall in love and most of all, live in the moment because every second you spend angry or upset is a second of happiness you can never get back. The greatest risk is not taking one. I thank God for allowing me this beautiful life.

No comments: