Kimberly Jones

Kimberly Jones
Welcome to my World

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Being Amazing at Being Amazing...

Today is a Great day!I want to start off by telling you how amazing you are! You’re probably saying to yourself “She doesn’t even know me” and you’re right, I may or may not know you, but everyone has something amazing about them. I see it all the time when I meet someone. Maybe it’s my positive outlook on life or maybe it’s because I choose to see the good in people. We tend to want to see the negativity in someone rather that finding the good. When we start to find something amazing in our self then it becomes easier to find something amazing in another person. You’re amazing at your job, you’re an amazing husband, wife, friend, parent, teacher or amazing at being amazing! How do you feel amazing? Here’s a couple that worked for me:

1. Forgiveness - That’s right getting over the past makes you feel amazing! Life is too short to waste time with unforgivenes or hating someone. Forgive everyone and everything. Make peace with your past that way you won’t screw up your future.I always say,"You gotta let go of Mr/Mrs.Wrong to find Mr/Mrs.Right..You deserve it:)

2. Honesty - What an amazing feeling it is to be in a relationship/friendship and have total honesty. Everyday it’s important to be proud of who’s looking back at you in the mirror. We all have a conscience and its there for a reason. Many people lie or are deceitful out of convenience and that’s sad. It is the beginning to the end of relationships.

3.Compliment - Tell someone how amazing they are. Or just making someone feel special. I love to make people feel special. Especially my Family or Friends! Everyday you should reach out and touch someone. A warm hug,(I hug strangers:) kind words, a big smile, leaving a note on how amazing they are! The more you give in life the more you get back.

4. Health - It’s something we sometimes take for granted until we become very sick or overweight. I don't want to have to go through this wake up call..You crawl before you can walk and walk before you can run. Nobody can do this but you. Join me and lets take care of us....I know with myself If I gain a little weight I don't feel my best so I do have to stay on top of this...every one is different so just figure out you and what makes you happiest and start implementing it so you can have a awesome happy life everyday...We shouldn't need the world to come alive..We should be the one's that are ALIVE IN THIS WORLD....whooooooohoooooooo come'on;))

2 comments:

Marthea said...

Simply amazing...ur just simply amazing...how blessed I am to have u in my life...don't know what I'd do without you

Conquering Hell in High Heels said...

DITTOOOOOO!!! we lifer's:))